Managing your COBRA benefits online can be a great way to find answers to your questions immediately. Tools on the Member Portal include:
- Payment information (last received and next due)
- Coverage information (plans and critical dates)
- Copies of all communications we've sent to you
- Make payments online
- Go to https://COBRApoint.benaissance.com.
- Click on the NEW USER link.
- You will be asked for a Registration Code. You can find that code in the letter that was sent to you with your COBRA election information, or by calling into our Customer Support line (888-722-1223) and, after providing your information, asking for the Registration Code.
- Follow the registration process as described on the portal.
Please note, during the registration process you will be asked to supply a second piece of identification which will be your social security number (SSN). To expedite the registration process, please make sure you have this information with you before beginning the new user registration process.
You will be sent a verification email. Please note that this email can take up to 15 minutes to arrive, and you should not request a new email until after the first email has arrived. You should then have access to your COBRA online portal.